COVID-19 update for Brisbane, Ipswich and surrounds
In response to recent positive COVID-19 cases, a range of measures have been put in place for the below local government areas across greater Brisbane, Ipswich and surrounds.
- Brisbane City
- Ipswich City
- Logan City
- Scenic Rim
- Somerset Region
- Lockyer Valley
- Moreton Bay
- Redland City
- Gatherings in private homes and public spaces will be restricted to a maximum of 10 people. These limits do not apply to businesses operating under a COVID Safe plan.
- Residential aged care and disability accommodation facilities have restrictions on visitors and residents leaving the facility
- Hospitals have been asked to restrict visitors as soon as possible
- Hospital emergency departments, aged care facilities and disability accommodation facilities will use Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including face masks and gloves to treat all patients and residents.
- Extra restrictions have also been put in place for movement and gatherings in all other Queensland areas outside of the above listed local government areas.
- Gatherings in private homes and public spaces will be restricted to a maximum of 30 people. These limited do not apply to businesses operating under a COVID Safe plan.
Actually not a bad site with information on the latest CoVid information that they want you to know.
Who needs to create a COVID-Safe Plan
Fact-Sheet advice for businesses:
How to create a COVID-Safe Plan