**PLEASE NOTE - EVERY GUEST (including children) MUST HAVE A TICKET**.
Meet the chickens, goats, sheep, cows, pigs and other happy animals who have a forever home at the Farm Animal Rescue sanctuary.
•Bookings are made for a specific tour departure time.
•Our Walking Safaris will depart the visitor area promptly and take around 90 minutes. Guests must be accompanied by a guide when visiting the animals. There are steep hills at the sanctuary and there is a significant amount of walking involved.
•If you arrive between tour times you will be asked to wait in your vehicle until 15 minutes prior to your tour.
•a suggested $10 donation applies
•children under 15 must be supervised at all times as animals are free-ranging
•visitors wishing to see the cattle and pigs are required to navigate a steep path
What to bring with you
•We suggest you bring sunscreen
•a hat and water
•We recommend that you wear long trousers.
* Full enclosed shoes are MANDATORY.
In order to accommodate COVID-19 distancing requirements, procedures at the farm have changed.
* If you arrive more than 20 minutes prior to your tour time, you will be required to wait inside your vehicle until any previous tour has moved on.
* Tours will be conducted in groups of 9 as an absolute maximum. Tours will be isolated from other groups at all times.
* Please wash your hands on arrival and avoid touching your face during the tour.
* At the end of your tour, the entire tour group will be accompanied to the carpark together. It will be necessary for all visitors to wait until everybody is ready to leave.
* Food cannot be consumed on the property. We will however be providing take away food that can be consumed in the park across the street, or in the village.
* If you feel unwell, do not come. We will provide a full refund for anybody who cancels prior to the tour commencing because of illness.
You must arrive at the sanctuary at least 15 minutes prior to your tour. Refunds of booking fees are available for cancellations received by midnight the day before, or at any time if the cancellation is because of illness.
Parking on the highway is not permitted. You must park within the sanctuary grounds.
Visitors not wearing fully enclosed shoes will be denied access. Many of the sanctuary animals come from intensive farming and other cruel situations. You will be required to sign a liability waiver when you arrive at the sanctuary.
While visitors of all ages are welcome, the information that we provide on tours is most relevant to adults and teenagers.
The sanctuary paddocks are hilly and there are rough paths. Visitors need to have at least an average level of fitness and good mobility to successfully complete the tour.
For the animals and volunteers
Donations of fresh fruit and vegetables for the animals are welcome. We can only accept donations of apples, watermelons, bananas, grapes, strawberries, pumpkins, pears and carrots.
Food donations will be placed in our food store and must not be fed to the animals by visitors.
Donations of packaged frozen, refrigerated and shelf items for the sanctuary’s interns are also welcome. All donations for the interns must be vegan.
Our vegan bumper stickers, tote bags, magnets, t-shirts, and Sanctuary mugs will be available for sale. We will also be offering pies, drinks and ice creams to take away at the end of the tour.